I Love My Church BoiseCentral holds a lot of memories for us all. Some great, some sentimental, some sad, and some humorous but we all have them. What we want to do over these last few months in our current location, as we prepare for our new location, is to remember all the wonderful things that have happened in our lives here at 12000 Fairview Ave. WE don’t want to forget what God has done in our lives but at the same time we don’t want to forget that we are still on a journey in which God is leading us to new ground, new territory, new miracles, and new life stories that we will be able to look back on 10, 20, 40 years from now with just as much fondness as we look now to the 10, 20 and 40 years previous.
So we want to have you post your pictures and your memories of the LIFE that has taken place here at Central Assembly over the last 40 years on Facebook, Instagram and twitter. We want you to let the world know that you love your church and we want you to share with them some of the significant moments in your own life that have been connected to this wonderful place we call church. We want you to let the world laugh, smile, and reminisce with you as you point them to the life that has been lived to the full with your family; your church family.
BUT when you do post your pictures, videos, thoughts and memories, we want you to make sure you tag us in those pictures and posts so that we will be sure to see them and it will allow us to share them with others as well. You can do this by posting directly to our page (search boisecentral) on facebook or just tagging tagging us in your photos and posts using “boisecentral” on your facebook page. You can also do so by using "@Boisecentral” on twitter and Instagram. We would also ask you to use the hash tag #ilovemychurch and #boisecentral when you are posting as this will give us another way of seeing your memories and allow us to share in them with you.
Each week we will have a theme that will be the focus of our posting. Whether that is “Weddings” or “Youth Ministry Mayhem” or Maranatha Memories what we want you to do is post your thoughts and pictures specific to that category. Each week we will put a new category forward. So each week we will have new material to remember, share, laugh, smile, and maybe even cry about a little bit, but each week it will be connected to the same general topic.
We love our church, and I know that you do to. We can’t wait to see your pictures and hear about your favorite memories. We hope that you will share and share often about the great things that God has done in your life at this location but we also encourage you to use these testimonies as fuel to stoke the fires of excitement and anticipation for the memories to come.
Feel free to share thoughts from previous weeks themes if you were unable to during the weeks they were scheduled. But Lets let our city know that we LOVE OUR CHURCH
List of weekly themes / Memory Ideas
Feb 22 – Week 1
- First real memory (photos or thoughts)
Mar 1 – Week 2
- Craziest / Funniest memory (photos or thoughts)
Mar 8 – Week 3
- Youth Group / Camp Memory (photos or thoughts)
Mar 15 – Week 4
- Children’s Ministry Memories (photos or thoughts)
Mar 22 – Week 5
- Baby Dedication memories (photos or thoughts)
Mar 29 – Week 6
- Weddings (photos or thoughts)
Apr 5 – Week 7
- Power of God Memory (photos or thoughts)
Apr 12 – Week 8
- Maranatha / school related Memory (photos or thoughts)
Apr 19 – Week 9
- Favorite school/church production memory (photos or thoughts)
Apr 26 – Week 10
- Funeral Memories (photos or thoughts)
May 3 – Week 11
- Funniest Moments (photos or thoughts)
May 10 – Week 12
- Your choice / Miscellaneous (photos or thoughts)
May 17 – Week 13
- Love Center Memory (photos or thoughts)
May 24 – Week 14
- Absolute favorite memory (photos or thoughts)
May 31 – Week 15
- Favorite Memory from the 70’s and 80’s (photos or thoughts)
June 7 – Week 16
- Favorite Memory from the 90”s and 00’s (photos or thoughts)
June 14 – Week 17
- Memories I’m looking forward to making at our New Campus. (Thoughts)